- 3/4 cup pancake mix*
- 1 egg
- 1 egg white*
- 2 tbs unsweetened applesauce*
- 1 tbs nutmeg
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- Add in any berries, chocolate chips, bananas etc..
1. Mix all ingredients together.
2. Have a non-stick pan pre-heated on medium heat and pour batter into about 4 inch rounds.
3. Flip pancakes when air bubbles start to show on the top of the pancakes.
4. Eat warm and enjoy! We added 1/2 cup vanilla chobani and fresh cut strawberries with a drizzle of syrup on top 🙂
-This recipe should make approximately 8-10, 5″ pancakes.**
*We use less mixture, add an egg white, and substitute applesauce for the oil. You will never be able to tell the difference!
** Mixture makes about 10 pancakes, serves 2.
(Nutrition Info is without any syrup, yogurt, berries, chocolate chips etc)
-225 calories, -38g carbs, -9g protein, -6g fat, -1.5g fiber, -8g sugar